Takt, Inc. is seeking a Data Engineer for a full-time position located in San Francisco.
Takt is seeking data engineers to help develop our flagship product. Our platform learns and adapts to people's preferences, habits, and feedback—orchestrating highly relevant experiences that are truly unique to each person. Our vision will change the way people engage across multiple industries, be it retail, finance, or healthcare.
We share your passion for using data to solve complex problems. You understand that legacy code is the work you did yesterday. You'll work in small, self-sufficient teams with a common goal: deliver excellent software anchored in an agile culture of quality, delivery, and innovation.
- Apply data to solve complex problems—understanding the importance of data pipelines and quality
- Refine, harden, and productionize models developed by data scientists
- Build infrastructure for real-time analytics and real-time predictive intelligence based on large, diverse, and dynamic data sets
- Apply software testing practices to the work you do
- Help grow our engineering team
Skills and Experience:
- Profound and extensive experience with cluster computing frameworks; we work with Spark and Scala
- Strong programming skills in at least one language; functional languages (Haskell, Scala, Clojure, Erlang) are preferred
- Significant experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Demonstrated experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS
- You welcome the responsibility and thrill that comes with being a member of a founding team
- You're motivated, dependable, and continuously focused on excellence
- You court perfection, but are grounded and practical
- You're interested in improving humanity's relationship with technology
Apply directly on our website here: https://functionaljobs.com/apply/8993