Takt, Inc. is seeking a Systems and Infrastructure Engineer for a full-time position located in San Francisco.
Takt is seeking Systems Infrastructure Engineers to support the development of our flagship product. Our platform learns and adapts to people's preferences, habits, and feedback—orchestrating highly relevant experiences that are truly unique to each person. Our vision will change the way people engage with their favorite brands across multiple industries, be it retail, finance, or healthcare.
As a Systems and Infrastructure Engineer at Takt you understand that legacy code is the work you did yesterday. You’re well versed in modern technologies and select tools based on what is best for the team, product and organization. If those tools don’t exist, you’ll roll up your sleeves and build them. At Takt “DevOps” isn’t a role, but an approach to collaboration. We work in small, self-sufficient teams with the shared goal of delivering excellent software anchored in an agile culture of quality, delivery, and innovation.
- Implement next-generation operations tools (AWS, Terraform, Datadog)
- Evaluate available self-service tools in addition to designing and implementing new automation tools in Haskell (previous Haskell experience not required)
- Unify metrics, monitoring, auto-scaling, automation, orchestration, service management, and deployments
- Utilize agile approach to promote better working relationships and product delivery
- Help grow our engineering team
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience with cloud services platforms (AWS, OpenStack, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Demonstrated proficiency in at least one programming language; functional languages are preferred (but not required)
- In-depth knowledge of Linux-based operating systems
- Knowledge of standard configuration tools to launch and control changes to infrastructure (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Proficiency with performance analytics tools (Datadog, New Relic, LogiMonitor, AppDynamics)
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Passion for functional programming and type systems
- Prior experience with enterprise SaaS products
- Knowledge of database architecture, high availability, failover, and performance tuning
- Expertise in secure network design and implementation
- Experience with implementing monitoring, alerting, dashboarding and metrics collection
Apply directly on our website here: https://functionaljobs.com/apply/8992